RLC HMI Crimson 3.1 Customer Training-DFW
Starting on: Apr-12-2022
Ending on: Apr-12-2022
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Intended Audience: People involved with PLC programming or those who do design work of systems. Engineering personnel may also be interested in seeing how the Crimson software operates. System Integrators and HMI programmers will learn a lot from this class. Prior controls experience is desirable but not necessary.
- The class consists of building an HMI application to monitor and control a Tank Fill & Drain example. The tank level is set from the HMI via a Tag. The tank has a Radar sensor on top that outputs a 4-20mA value based on the Level. There is also an OverFlow bit that is set when the Tank is overflowing capacity. On the bottom of the tank is a Flow/No Flow sensor that will trigger ON when the Valve is Opened and there is No Flow of water. Students will turn ON a Pump to fill the tank and will Open a valve to drain the tank.
- Class Steps
- Establish Modbus Comms to RTU/PLC
- Configure Temp_F Tag to PLC Register
- Build Simple Display Page
- Map all other Tank Tags to Registers
- Test Tank Fill Level Pump ON/OFF, Valve Open/Close
- Create Pump & Valve graphics
- Build Widget of Tank – OverFlow and Puddle design
- Create Tank Fill/Drain page of last 10 transactions
- Create DataLogger of Tank Values
- Send out Alarm text/email when Overflowing
Lunch will be provided, hope to see you there!
8113 Ridgepoint Drive,Suite #207, Irving, TX 75063
Bookings are closed for this event.